Monday, March 4, 2013

Intercessors!

It's my day off, so when I got a call saying that someone was in the lobby to see me (I live at work) - I was slightly unhappy. I was still in my pyjamas.

But I'm glad I met the person. It was a young man from the Nanaimo area, who felt led by the Lord to go to 18 specific cities on the Island and pray, starting in Port Hardy, and making his way down.

Well. That was kind of cool. He wanted to know about some of the specific prayer needs for Port Hardy, so I got to sit and chat with him about what God's been doing here and what we feel God is going to do. I wrote down a sheet full of prayer items, gave him our contact info, and prayed him off.

I tell you this because God is good - we've been praying for intercessors to come, to pray, to cover us in prayer and cover in prayer the move of God. I also feel that this guy's job is to break ground - till the soil kind of thing. Prepare the way.

Thank You God for that man, bless him, go with him, let him walk in power and authority! Amen.

If you think of him, pray for him. If you think of us in Port Hardy, pray for us. If you think of Vancouver Island, pray for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment