Thursday, February 28, 2013

SOZO!

We have been doing a Sozo class at our church, which is essentially an inner healing ministry. It deals with wounds and lies that may have come in during our lifetime, specifically regarding how we see the Godhead - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I'm discovering that everything in our life is affected by how we see God. For example, if we see Him as an Abraham Lincoln type statue, we will feel that He is unapproachable, cold, distant, etc. Our relationship with Him will be based on that, and how we live our lives will be built around that.

One of the things we do is we exchange the wound/lie/whatever for what God wants to give. And all throughout the last few days, I've been seeing flowers. A specific type of flower. I'm not into flower meanings, but I kept seeing this one specific flower, so I finally looked it up. It fit right into what God was speaking to me about. I think it's cool that God speaks in so many different ways. All this to say that God is good, He is into restoration, and He is into bringing life to His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment